Our variety of styles, finishes, and designs include metals that are vulnerable to damage if mistreated or not properly cared for. With the appropriate care, you can be assured that your Collection will stay shining for life.
- Remove your jewelry at night - do not sleep with your plated jewelry on! Nightly perspiration and the extended rubbing against the skin will cause any metal finishes to dull over time.
- Store your jewelry in a dry place - Do not store your jewelry in the bathroom, as the consistent moisture and humidity will tarnish your jewelry. Keep your jewelry items in a place such as your bedroom where proper ventilation and normal air conditions are present.
- Do not clean your jewelry with chemicals - plating is much more delicate than pure metals such as solid gold and sterling silver.
- Clean your items often to maintain shine and remove the sweat and dirt that will accumulate with average wear. Use a lightly damp cloth, and gently wipe down your item, use a clean towel to dry. To clean chains and necklaces, hold the piece by the clasp, do not tug at the chain to avoid rupturing the clasp.
- For jewelry that contains rhinestones, crystals, or stones, wipe the item gently, do not rub. Make sure to be careful around the corners or prongs that can catch on to your towel and damage or break loose one of your stones.
If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us.